All About Dr. Tanya Feke
Tanya Feke, MD is a board-certified family physician, author, speaker, and patient advocate. She founded Diagnosis Life, LLC to help you on the path to health and wellness.
For over a decade, she cared for patients on the front lines in her primary care office, in urgent care clinics, and in the homes of Medicare beneficiaries across the great state of New Hampshire. Her experience has also taken her behind the scenes of the Medicare machine. Now she consults with hospitals nationwide to review inpatient admissions and fights the good fight to overturn insurance denials.
As the best-selling author of Medicare Essentials: A Physician Insider Explains the Fine Print in its third edition and Idiot’s Guides: Medicare, Dr. Feke has helped people across the country maximize their healthcare experience. Her goal is to help everyone reach their best health at the most affordable price.
Better health and better care are her motto, and for this, she provides free online content here on Diagnosis Life as well as on Verywell.com where she is the designated Medicare expert. Diagnosis Life, LLC also offers one-on-one consultations and group lectures on how to get the most out of Medicare.
Because balance is as important to living healthy as the air we breathe, Dr. Feke pursues loves outside of medicine. She is the proud mother to two children, her end all be all. She is also an avid tea-drinker, a runner, and a soon-to-be novelist.
- Medical Doctorate, University of Massachusetts, 2003
- Master of Arts, Boston University, 1998
- Bachelor of Arts, Boston University, 1997
- R1 RCM, 2017-present
- Mednick Associates, 2016-present
- CenseoHealth LLC, 2016-2017
- ConvenientMD, 2014-2015
- Executive Health Resources, 2013-2014
- Middlesex Hospital Primary Care, 2008-2013
- Patricia Lampugnale D.O. LLC, 2006-2008
- University of Connecticut Family Practice Residency, 2003-2006
- Medicare Expert for Verywell.com, 2015-present
- Author of Idiot’s Guides: Medicare, April 2015
- Author of Amazon’s best-selling Medicare Essentials: A Physician Insider Explains the Fine Print, May 2014 (1st edition), March 2015 (2nd edition), September 2016 (3rd edition)
- Contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul: Reboot Your Life, September 2014
- 2013 winner of the Medical Economics Doctor’s Writing Contest