Diagnosis Life, LLC Return and Refund Policy
1. New and unopened merchandise may be returned within thirty (30) days of receipt for an exchange or refund of the merchandise cost only (we are unable to reimburse shipping costs). Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
2. Items sold as a prepackaged bundle or kit must be returned with all components in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
3. If you received a defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped item from us, please call us (1-617-871-9166) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can fix this for you! We will gladly ship a replacement and assist you with your return.
4. Personalized items may not be returned for replacement or refund, unless the personalization or item is defective.
5. Books may be returned for refunds only if unopened. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement of the same item.
6. Any return that does not comply with the above policy may be rejected or may be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion. In general, restocking fees start at 20% but may be significantly higher depending on the condition of the return.
Ship Your Return To:
Diagnosis Life, LLC
Attention: Returns Department
3 Mitchell Pond Road
Windham, NH 03087
When Returning Items:
- Please contact Diagnosis Life, LLC, within thirty (30) days of receiving the item(s) to receive a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
- Returns must be shipped insured and marked with the RMA number via a trackable shipping service. Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
Sign up to get health & wellness updates from Diagnosis Life
- Stung by a bee? It's okay. There's an ICD-10 code for that. #icd10 https://t.co/4NTJMpOjD0 1 day ago
- What will your obituary say about you? #makeitcount #tedtalk https://t.co/yatpXLLVFP 2 days ago
- 4 Things You Need to Know About the American Health Care Act #healthcare #medicaid #medicare #reform… https://t.co/VtoOMps9Wa 3 days ago
- Who doesn't love a bookstore in the rain? #amwriting #writerslife https://t.co/ZbiYbdHhO4 3 days ago