Diagnosis Life, LLC Return and Refund Policy
1. New and unopened merchandise may be returned within thirty (30) days of receipt for an exchange or refund of the merchandise cost only (we are unable to reimburse shipping costs). Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
2. Items sold as a prepackaged bundle or kit must be returned with all components in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
3. If you received a defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped item from us, please call us (1-617-871-9166) or email us (email@example.com) so that we can fix this for you! We will gladly ship a replacement and assist you with your return.
4. Personalized items may not be returned for replacement or refund, unless the personalization or item is defective.
5. Books may be returned for refunds only if unopened. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement of the same item.
6. Any return that does not comply with the above policy may be rejected or may be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion. In general, restocking fees start at 20% but may be significantly higher depending on the condition of the return.
Ship Your Return To:
Diagnosis Life, LLC
Attention: Returns Department
3 Mitchell Pond Road
Windham, NH 03087
When Returning Items:
- Please contact Diagnosis Life, LLC, within thirty (30) days of receiving the item(s) to receive a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
- Returns must be shipped insured and marked with the RMA number via a trackable shipping service. Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
Sign up to get health & wellness updates from Diagnosis Life
- “You are all that keeps me from sliding into some dark place.” #moviequote https://t.co/34nBBkyOVb https://t.co/pnPTDFCqiw 4 hours ago
- Do you speak up for yourself? #tedtalk https://t.co/jtYW6bOh4x https://t.co/eC2Onyk756 1 day ago
- How much do you love to write? #amwriting #nanowrimo https://t.co/7qUehK5hBU 2 days ago
- How much does Big Pharma "really" spend on R&D? Not as much as you think. https://t.co/P0i5WXJYe6 https://t.co/MbzV47c3ly 2 days ago